What are the uses of Web design?

What are the uses of Web design?

Hello, pooja

Briefly, website design means planning, creation and updating of websites.
    Website design also involves information architecture, website structure,
    user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colors, contrasts,
    fonts and imagery (photography) as well as icons design.

All these website elements combined together form websites. Often,
    the meaning of "design" is perceived solely as a visual aspect. In reality, website

BENEFITS OF WEB DESIGN

MORE CUSTOMERS
    DISTINCTION FROM COMPETITORS
    CONSISTENT BRAND IDENTITY
    MORE VISITORS WHO STAY ON THE PAGE
    LESS SPENDING DOWN THE ROAD
    RELIABLE PARTNERSHIP
    FORM, STRUCTURE AND PURPOSE TO CONTENT
    POLISHED DETAILS
    ROOM FOR DEVELOPMENT.

Hope this may help you.

Web design is the appearance of your website. When you start making a website you first select it's design whetehe it's a template or you make in Wordpress, HTML or css. So, that design approaches many languages, it is up to you which is suitable for you.

In web software engineering, a web app, or web application, is an application that can access a website via the Internet or an intranet.

Web application development is popular thanks to the presence of anywhere in a program. The ability to maintain and update without having to install software is the main reason for it. These applications are often used in business websites such as email, online sales, forums, conferences or company management application design.

I agree with ishan_shah that web design it's not only the visual aspect, but it's much more than that. Before I had my website I also thought that web design is only interface-related, but now that I learned more about this, I can see so many more benefits. I worked with a web design agency london to improve my website and to spread awareness about it, and little by little this helped me reach a higher number of customers. This also brings reliable partnerships and distinction from competitors, but also there's always much more room for development.
    Last edited by stevehayes; 06-25-2020 at 04:07 PM.