Looking for trustworthy web hosting provider

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 2 Tbs of hard disk
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    I would like to know your views on Corespace.com or HostingSource.com hosting plans?
    Are these hosts trustworthy? Any info about them?

Both of them are best.
    But my inclination would be toward the first one.
    Their support service is reliable and friendly.

If you aim to host Windows-specific technology then I would go for Apps4Rent and O365CloudExperts
    Last edited by Rainjoy; 06-05-2020 at 10:19 AM.

Pricing looks reasonable enough to make an order.
    Corespace.com control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

All in all, you will make right decision to choose their hosting deals, so, I believe they will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.

From my point of view both hosting provider are trustworthy. The difference between them should be support, price, and feature. I'd say give them a try.
    Hostneverdie.com | Quality hosting provider in Thailand.
    Affordable & reliable web hosting since 2009. Blazing fast managed VPS with full root access. Robust email hosting solutions.

I am very pleased with Corespace.com dedicated server hosting service - recommended... In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. The back up and quick responses to my emails are second to none.

Corespace.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.
    It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.
    Recommend their solutions to all webmasters - TOP one!

Think that you will not regret having looked at Tzulo.com colocation server packages.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Good afternoon! Sorry if I'm off-topic. Please advise experienced ReactJS developer ProCoders.

Requirements:

1 year of commercial experience using ReactJS;
    Knowledge of class/functional React Components, React Hooks;
    Experience with Redux, Redux-Thunk, React Router;
    Knowledge of JS fundamentals;
    Knowledge of ES6+;
    Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS;
    Knowledge of REST API;
    Knowledge of websockets;
    Expertise in building responsive layouts;
    Experience in using Git;
    At least Intermediate English.

ReactJS is popular, reliable, and a solid choice for companies looking to put together fast, responsive frontend applications.

According to a recent study of developers by StackOverflow, more than 74 percent of the developers surveyed said they “loved” working with it — more than any other competing framework. It’s not hard to see why. ReactJS is an open-source, JavaScript-enabled library that allows developers enormous flexibility in developing frontend applications. Originally developed in 2013 by Facebook, the library enables applications that can run multiple user interfaces at once, without slowdowns in processing speed.
    Last edited by ngarry243; 07-28-2021 at 03:52 AM.

Depends were you want to colocate your server. What part of the world are looking for provider? This will help on your search for a Colocation provider.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

HostingSource is a leading hosting provider, offering reliable, scalable solutions for customers of all sizes and services.

Quote Originally Posted by jesica View Post
    HostingSource is a leading hosting provider, offering reliable, scalable solutions for customers of all sizes and services.
    Thanks for the tip - I'll find out what the prices are there.

By the way, it has a pretty good rating online!