Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Covid-19 and World Economy

Today the economy of whole word has disturbed and uneven results are about economy are appearing , what will be the future of whole world economy in this pandemic ?

NO one can say what will be in future but yes this is going to affect more to our economy prediction not required

While there is no way to tell exactly what the economic damage from the global COVID-19 novel coronavirus pandemic will be, there is widespread agreement among economists that it will have severe negative impacts on the global economy. Early estimates predicated that, should the virus become a global pandemic, most major economies will lose at least 2.4 percent of the value their gross domestic product (GDP) over 2020, leading economists to already reduce their 2020 forecasts of global economic growth down from around 3.0 percent to 2.4 percent. To put this number in perspective, global GDP was estimated at around 86.6 trillion U.S. dollars in 2019 – meaning that just a 0.4 percent drop in economic growth amounts to almost 3.5 trillion U.S. dollars in lost economic output. However, these predictions were made prior to COVID-19 becoming a global pandemic, and before the implementation of widespread restrictions on social contact to stop the spread of the virus. Since then, global stock markets have suffered dramatic falls due to the outbreak, and the Dow Jones reported its largest-ever single day fall of almost 3,000 points on March 16, 2020 – beating its previous record of 2,300 points that was set only four days earlier.

yeah, agree, it is going to affect our future economy..

Covid-19 has impacted the worldwide market. The economy has been greatly affected by this.

From what I have seen Covid-19 has made business unpredictable.

In most industries (including webhosting) we can no longer make reasonable predictions as to the market. I've noticed this in a drop in new companies and locations being offered.

To give a real world example. I know the owner of a server rental company (dedicated server & VPS) quite well. They have 13 locations and counting. 2 more were planned for this year however launch has now been delayed to 2021.

Agreed 100% !! Pandemic effects the many businesses in 2020.
    James shaun a professional blogger at online business marketplace

I 100% agree with you, Covid-19 effect on many business and economy, But as I personally said that believe on your self everything will be streamonline

The COVID-19 pandemic has spread with alarming speed, infecting millions and bringing economic activity to a near-standstill as countries.
    Be a partner with our SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY for unparalleled growth and success. Recently published Unlocking Viral Marketing: Strategies for Explosive Growth.

Covid19 is a global health Crises and many countries were not prepared for it.There are many economic and social impacts on the world mostly negative. We are certainly going to experience a global recession as most of the activities have drastically decreased and some closed down completely leading to massive unemployment. Trade has drastically gone down as exports and imports have decreased. Governments are losing a lot of many in trying to combat this disease. GDP of most countries will lower because aggregate supply and demand has decreased. Socially we are bound to undergo human costs through deaths and the impact the disease lives on those recovering from the disease which lower the labor force.

The impact of COVID-19 on the world economy is definately enormous, but have you seen how high-tech is thriving under these circumstances? Just have a look at those titles https://litslink.com/category/143-coronavirus-crisis there is always another side, not only bad one

COVID 19 will continue in 2021 and as I hear from different sources it will be stronger and more people will be infected so the first part of 2021 will be under the quarantine measures. So, we must wait for the economy to fall. But I do not believe in the provided statistics. I think that everything is made with a well-constructed plan

I work in the construction and merchant sales industry, during Covid-19 and at present we are very busy but the company is still making people redundant, we are going to lose atleast 3 members of staff in the next few weeks. It's going to be very difficult over the next few years.

Yeah a lot of businesses has been effected but no doubt new opportunities also raised during the pandemic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast