Thread: Link Building

Link Building

Link building is extremely personal to generating any kind of significant traffic to your website. Back links are basically links that point to your site from another and is used to help determine how important your website is viewed by the search engines. Creating a strong back links profile should always be an important part of your search engine optimization campaigns.

In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a webpage with the goal of increasing the search engine rankings of that page or website.

Link Building techniques are

Question answering
    Blog submission
    PPT sharing
    PDF submission
    Local business listing
    Images sharing
    Video sharing
    Forum profile creation
    Classified submission
    Directory submission

In my opinion, the best link building technique is to create good, informative and well-research resources and let other web page link back to your content

I am also doing linkbuilding for my website and I am getting traffic and leads. It depend on which site your are making links. Like link should be theme related sites with good DA and PA. So that your website can take benefit from that link.