Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cheap and reliable cloud web hosts?

Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable cloud web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found Corespace.com web host several days ago.
    Still thinking about to try them or not.
    Any reviews please?

I like Corespace - their pricing, features, it has also good reputation in the hosting services market.
    It offers some entrancing specials from time to time. Try to contact their 24/7 tech support and see what you'll get.

Medhahosting the most popular hosts in India and cloud hosting is perfect for websites that have outgrown their shared plans.

All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful
    I will continue using corespace.com services in hosting my various sites.

Easy to use, friendly interface.

I was happy with ResellerClub's cloud hosting servers. Plans are quite reasonable. Support team was great. Also easy to maneuver and control. Other options that you can try I think...Digital Ocean, Vultr.

If you can spend $10/mo then go with Cloudways managed cloud hosting.

I prefer cloud hosting from ResellerClub, Digital Ocean, Vultr. I think the price is reasonable and the support is quite good.
    Hostneverdie.com | Quality hosting provider in Thailand.
    Affordable & reliable web hosting since 2009. Blazing fast managed VPS with full root access. Robust email hosting solutions.

I think amazon cloud hosting are fair.

So far I've had a great experience with corespace.com web host, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hello, for cloud host bodHOST is best solution, you can visit the website talk to there sales support

It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and very user friendly. On the few occasions that I have not been able to figure something out the phone has been answered quickly with little-to- no wait time and they have helped me in a courteous and professional manner. Your projects will be in trusted hands if you choose Corespace.com hosting provider.

DreamHost has the easiest cloud setup in the industry. You can get your cloud servers live in less than 30 seconds. With that said, DreamHost cloud is best for developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable cloud web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found Corespace.com web host several days ago.
    Still thinking about to try them or not.
    Any reviews please?
    You can go with tarhib it ltd.

I haven’t heard about this service provider, but I personally use Ace cloud hosting’s public cloud. They provide round-the-clock support to their customers and their prices are very competitive, and what I like the most is that they offer flexible storage options. So, the user can purchase as much storage as they need and upgrade or downgrade when not required and save money. They even gave me $100 free credits when I signed up with them. You can have a look at their website here. https://www.acecloudhosting.com/public-cloud-pricing/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast