Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First of all, Shopify and Amazon are not the same. They have unique working methods and work in different ways.
    Shopify is an eCommerce platform to build a stand-alone online store, meanwhile Amazon is an onine marketplace that let you sell your products alongside other sellers.

To be simple, imagine online selling with Shopify is like renting a place to set up your own business. Online selling with Amazon is like having a booth at a famous fair, where millions of people walk by browsing and buying.

But to be honest, in overall I'll recommend you to choose Shopify as the stronger solution for anyone starting an eCommerce business. It gices you control power, scalability and a stronger brand identity for the longer run.

Hi Friends,
    The Major Difference Between Shopify and Amazon
    The key thing to remember is Shopify is a specialized ecommerce platform and Amazon is an online marketplace. Shopify gives you the tools to build your very own online store, while Amazon lets you sell through its marketplace alongside other online sellers.

Nice, I see you trying to copy and paste my answer

Amazon is the most relevant place for me to shop online, especially in 2020 in the era of self-isolation. Shopify is convenient because the website has the most convenient design and management, this is also important to consider when creating websites because the buyer looks and makes conclusions about whether to come back to this site or not. I think it would be a good idea for developers to use it https://www.cs-cart.com/how-to-build-an-online-marketplace.html because this place explains quite clearly and without further words how to perform the functions of a normal and kachetsvennogo online store when creating websites.
    Last edited by chrisbarett; 08-31-2020 at 03:25 AM.

Shopify is cheaper than Amazon's Professional plan, and is more scalable and transparent with its pricing than Amazon, making it easier to budget for.

Amazon is a marketplace, while Shopify is an eCommerce platform, therefore this is not apple to apple comparison.

My vote is for shopify if you are about to build your ecommerce store.

Read this article for checking out why dropshipping is good via shopify

https://dropshippedia.com/what-is-dropshipping/

If you are looking for ecommerce solution go for shopify. This really depends on your requirement/need ?

The key thing to remember is Shopify is a specialized ecommerce platform and Amazon is an online marketplace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast