Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then web.com.ph is the way to go.
    Its long history in this business (since 2006) gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Quote Originally Posted by jamessmith1 View Post
    Hello i have just changed my hosting in February and i want to change to again in hostgator is good for SEO
    Changing a web hosting once in a year is not a good option if you have any issue with the web hosting server, quality of support then, of course, you can change the web hosting, for SEO purpose it's always better to focus on website content, keywords, and image optimization.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Thomas View Post
    I think it's not good to change a hosing often because sometimes after shifting all fils on another hosting you will face redirection, which is not good as per SEO vision.

I know hosting companies take the high amount in the second time and offer fewer features if you have the same issue than you should go with serverwala.org-the most responsive and trustworthy hosting provider.

they offer always the best offer because they specially design their services according to the client's requirements s that no one will face issues regarding budget and server.

at serverwala.org you will get the best hosting server with all required and additional features at your budget. they have a great responsive server that helps you to build a strong and responsive website and easy to rank at the top.
    ok thanks for your reply

As your site accumulates more recurring users, you'll need a server that can handle more traffic as well as more and larger website files. Moving from shared hosting to a dedicated server can help, but switching hosts can often provide a greater benefit.

Yeah I think ParveenK is right changing your web servers quite often isn't good.

Changing the hosting does not impact SEO unless you get a faster hosting, that will surely improve your ranking in the long run

does it make any difference to change your hosting provider?! I didn't know that!!! And now I got so stressed out

Trust me! it is not easy to change the hosting in every year. There are a lot of disadvantages to change the hosting every time. You might be lost your data, your might be lost the website authority and many more heddles that you need to take care. The best thing to choose the best hosting, once you select the best hosting you don't need to go anywhere or you don't need to change every year because you choose the best hosting and that is managed cloud hosting.

MVNO Consulting

As your site accumulates more recurring users, you'll need a server that can handle more traffic as well as more and larger website files. Moving from shared hosting to a dedicated server can help, but switching hosts can often provide a greater benefit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12