Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it good to change hosting with in a year ?

Hello i have just changed my hosting in February and i want to change to again in hostgator is good for SEO

I'd recommend you to compare HostingSource.com and Libertyvps.net website hosting solutions.
    Their customer support is superb. I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective.

ok thanks for sharing i will contact there surely

I don't think its a great idea to change hosting so often. In some cases when you transfer files to new host you need to redirect URL which isn't good in perspective of SEO

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Try Kvchosting.net service. Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hosting change, again and again, is not a good option. You can waste a lot of time of yours and also lose your SEO traffic as well. I would suggest going with reliable hosting provider, you purchase and only one time and take the benefits of a lifetime. Some of the hosting providers I would suggest are Cloudways, SiteGround, WPEngine.

Get a reliable hosting provider with decent uptime. It is not a good idea to change host so often as it affects downtime.

The best hosts are: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

It is not a good idea to change the host so often as it affects downtime. The best hosts are Wisesolution.in. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Ok great thanks for your replies and suggestion

Every year is too often. I've used mine for three years and it's the same

If you are looking for really good place for hosting sites in Europe, can recommend swissns.ch hosting:
    Shared hosting - Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.
    Cyber protect service - Coupon code: YVHVN55NFL - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.

The hosting provider does not have much effect on SEO. Changing the ip address often will however affect SEO.

I think it's not good to change a hosing often because sometimes after shifting all fils on another hosting you will face redirection, which is not good as per SEO vision.

I know hosting companies take the high amount in the second time and offer fewer features if you have the same issue than you should go with serverwala.org-the most responsive and trustworthy hosting provider.

they offer always the best offer because they specially design their services according to the client's requirements s that no one will face issues regarding budget and server.

at serverwala.org you will get the best hosting server with all required and additional features at your budget. they have a great responsive server that helps you to build a strong and responsive website and easy to rank at the top.

You should try bodHOST.COM, I have a positive effect on SEO after hosting with bodHOST.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast