Thread: UAE Web Hosting

UAE Web Hosting

Does hosting servers affect SEO ? What do you think ?

Team Gccwebhosting

Hello, Gccwebhosting

he choice of the web hosting service or platform might not have a direct effect on the SEO rankings of your site but there are some important factors that need to be considered.

It is important to ensure that your website is hosted on a powerful server that provides enough resources for the functioning of your website, ensures the speed of your website, and makes sure that your website is up all the time.

For the fast loading of a website, you should select the right hosting server location because the location of a server is also important as an SEO point of view.

I hope this will help to you

Is this really how it works?

Yes. Which company you choose to host your website with does have an affect on where your website ranks in search engines. ... 2 of the 3 web hosting factors – uptime/downtime and speed – that affect SEO can fluctuate significantly from month to month, and so you need to regularly review them.

Hello,

There are lot of factors that affects SEO. One of the main factor is the website speed. It depends on the load average on the server. Ensure that your server is not hosted on an overloaded server. Always use the best webservers such as nginx or litespeed to get the best performance which is another factor to improve the speed. SSD drives are not factor that can contribute on server performance.

Thank you

HostGator – Best Scalability for Price.
    Hostinger – Best Cheap Hosting Plans.
    A2 Hosting – Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting.
    GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting.
    WP Engine – Best Managed WordPress Hosting.
    Inmotion – Best VPS Hosting.
    SiteGround – Best Customer Service.

Yes. Which company you choose to host your website with does have an affect on where your website ranks in search engines. Choosing the right web hosting company doesn't guarantee a rankings boost, but it does mean you avoid the consequences, and they can be significant ones, of choosing the wrong host.

A lot of you guys wrote HostGator, and I completely agree. When I looked for a hosting service I had no idea which one to choose. I read about them on 28mse, and I have chosen HostGator even though it was not the best choice in their opinion. I just liked what they were offering, and now I know that I haven't made a mistake. It really is one of the best web hosting services, the stability is fantastic, and there is a lot of other perks too. For the prices they sell it, it's awesome, but you can check others out too, you might like some of them more.