What is full service web hosting?

What is full-service web hosting?

Full-service web hosting is a variety of services offered by web hosting provider in addition to providing web space, transfer, and emails for a web site. For example, it could be loading your site, setting up email, webmail, additional users, databases, setting up SSL certificates, XML p3p privacy policies, 24/7 toll-free phone support, web design services, or web site content maintenance services and many more...

I think you are referring to managed web hosting. The difference between a managed hosting and an unmanaged hosting is the support. For managed web hosting most providers will help you to install CMS and recommend you some scripting issues.
    Hostneverdie.com | Quality hosting provider in Thailand.
    Affordable & reliable web hosting since 2009. Blazing fast managed VPS with full root access. Robust email hosting solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by davidsmith07 View Post
    Full-service web hosting is a variety of services offered by web hosting provider in addition to providing web space, transfer, and emails for a web site. For example, it could be loading your site, setting up email, webmail, additional users, databases, setting up SSL certificates, XML p3p privacy policies, 24/7 toll-free phone support, web design services, or web site content maintenance services and many more...
    agree with this answer right

Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet.

full services web hosting is a variety of hosting provided by hosting provider with all possible features such as free SSL certificate, privacy policies, unlimited webmail account, unlimited websites, regular backup, high traffic range, all upgraded versions, all auto-update tools, and additional features. yes, it's getting costly because you have access to all features and technology.

But some hosting providers offer advanced features with cheap hosting like serverwala.org. they offer best and affordable plans and packages with advanced features including fastest speed, high traffic range, rich build security, backup, 1005 uptime guarantee, upgraded version, regular monitoring, and many more at most cheap rates. I think you should look at serverwala.org once and if you get any trouble than you're free to contact then 24/7.

Yes I agree that the above mention feature is important, but support is also one of the main parts in hosting field if you need quick support and they are not responding to your ticket then will get frustet

i need full web hosting service please let me Know

Full service web hosting has a lot to offer for clients in need.

First I'd like to thanks for the community answer, I desired to share in a brief answer Full-service can refer to a variety of services offered in addition to providing web space, transfer, and emails for a web site. For example, it could be 24/7 toll free phone support, web design services, or web site content maintenance services.
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630