Can I get a job with HTML and CSS?

Can I get a job with HTML and CSS?

Of course you can! The issue you may face is that a lot of people have those skill sets, but if you're good at both, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding work.

Hello,
    My opinion is that you have to learn at least Javascript to find a job. With just CSS/HTML your chances are less.

Only html and css won't help you getting anywhere at least be proficient in some other languanges.

It is great to know HTML and CSS. But only with skills of both languages you can only make static websites. You need to know other languages such as JavaScript, PHP, and ASP.net to make dynamic websites and get a decent web programming job.
    Hostneverdie.com | Quality hosting provider in Thailand.
    Affordable & reliable web hosting since 2009. Blazing fast managed VPS with full root access. Robust email hosting solutions.

Sure, I have basic knowledge in HTML and I started to work as a junior developer in a company. Of course, I learn from the seniors for now. There are plenty of jobs that require such skills.