Which is more important, SEO or SMM, in digital marketing?

Hello friends,

Which is more important, SEO or SMM, in digital marketing?

Both are effective in Digital Marketing. It depends upon you what will you choose for your business. But as per my suggestion, choose the SEO. It provides the valuable result.

Hello,
    It depends on what kind of business you have to decide which to develop with priority. Both will give you more benefits.

Both play an important role in increasing the reach of content to more and more audience. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) both play their individual roles to grow every small business. These are inter-related with each other and you can not ignore anyone for your business growth. SEO stands for search engine optimization and helps to optimize your website for search engines to increase the page rank. It is a set of techniques to promote web traffic.

Both are equally important to promote your business and gain more traffic to your website. They both help benefit your online business.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

So if you want people to make use of your services SEO is the best and if you want them to see your services than there is no better option than SMM as social media posts have a higher chance of getting noticed because of the options they have and the traffic these sites have.

SEO & SMM - Both are very important in digital marketing..

Hey. This is a very good question and I cannot give you an unambiguous answer because it depends on various factors and choosing one option is simply wrong. I personally pay more attention to SEO promotion and specifically for my business it is much more important. So everything is pretty relative here. An interesting fact is that in Britain there are quite a few reliable SEO companies that can be entrusted with such an important mission as SEO promotion of your site. Nevertheless, I found such guys and I'm talking about SEO ranking service. They are real gurus of their profession and their quality work surprised me a lot.

So if you want people to make use of your services SEO is the best and if you want them to see your services than there is no better option than SMM as social media posts have a higher chance of getting noticed because of the options they have and the traffic these sites have.