Thread: Hosting service

Hosting service

Hi,

I am researching over the internet. I would like to know which hosting service is more beneficial?

Can someone explain me ?

I believe cloud hosting is best now a days but still looking for opinion.

Selecting a type of hosting plan that is right for you depends on your requirements. There is no such thing as the best.

A shared hosting is good for a small website with little traffic. It is the most economical hosting plan available.

A dedicated hosting is best for a high traffic website. You can also use multiple dedicated servers for a larger website such as one server for web, one server for database, one server for files and another server for email hosting.

A Cloud hosting or a VPS is most suitable for a website with moderate traffic or a website that required a more private environment or some special software configurations. A Cloud and a VPS hosting are quite similar but a cloud hosting usually has better reliability and scalability than a traditional VPS as it runs on multiple servers known as nodes.

If you are in search of reliable option for hosting sites in Mexico, can recommend Digitalserver.com.mx hosting deals.
    For those webmasters looking for professional host in Asia, Thailand, would like to suggest Thaihosting.asia solutions.

Good luck!

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. So, take a look at Hostforweb.com or Cloudarion.com hosting deals.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.