Lightbulb Recommendation for Windows VPS/ Dedicated server and VPN for Algorithmic trading

Hello,
    I am looking for recommendations or tips for a windows VPS/ Dedicated server and VPN. My requirement is based on technical analysis and strategy for Algorithmic trading. We are looking at huge volumes of historic data of more than 200 stocks and quick TOT without lag in live market. I am looking forward to use APIs from Zerodha.
    I can share the strategy too if needed.
    My apologies if my post is not clear, would be very happy to explain and get suggestions.
    Thanks
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing
    Sanjay Joshi
    Creative caricature designer | Buy and sell signal software developer

I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I am with Exmasters.com and everything works fine. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.
    They are really the most friendly hosting provider I have ever worked with. Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Hi
    Sure I will check the link
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I am with Exmasters.com and everything works fine. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.
    They are really the most friendly hosting provider I have ever worked with. Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing
    Sanjay Joshi
    Creative caricature designer | Buy and sell signal software developer

Hi, I am quite aware of this space that you operate in (trading and stock markets).

I think, if you are looking for API integration you will need a hosting that allows seamless integration from the website /provider's hosting (if need be). But as far as I see, since you will be trading for large volumes of historic data, I suggest you check out Hostgator India's VPS plans. There are several plans and VPS specifically because the nature of your business needs to be really really in a secure environment.

Their uptime, speed, and security are top-notch and if you need server space to be extended, that can be done (if you go beyond your current requirement). Also, do get a fair understanding of what bandwidth you want as per the users you are expecting because they have high bandwidth plans as well. Yes, the plans maybe a little more than most providers but they are a really reliable and trusted brand worldwide especially when it comes to VPS.