e-commerce hosting? (Zen Cart or Cube Cart)

I am in search for suggestions on these needs:
    - 30 gbs of hard disk, Linux, e-commerce (Zen Cart or Cube Cart).
    I would like to know your views on Hostingsource.com and also Libertyvps.net web hosting plans?
    Any info about them?

You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

I can't say enough good things about Centohost.com web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
    Top web hosting provider to deal with. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

I switched all my WordPress sites over to hostingsource.com SSD VPS account and have been VERY impressed with these guys.
    Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap. You will be happy running your sites at their stable servers.

Why not to give Digitalserver.com.mx a try?
    speed of response is second to none! I am extremely happy with the service provided.
    They are really transparent and timely in communicating about the glitches when they (rarely) happen. Highly recommended.

Ecommerce hosting pertains to a web hosting platform that serves an electronic commerce website, which includes features such as payment processing services, security initiatives, SSL, shopping cart software and more. When you rely on your website to deliver your income, you need to start by selecting the right host.

I think that is no a problem or choice of web hosting. That is the choice of web application.
    I think in this case you can install any of them and test on any web hosting service provider.

It depends on this how many products will you have in your webshop and how big traffic will hit them. For small webshops shared SSD hostings should be enough, the next step is VPS (managed to avoid any technical issues)

I can really recommend Hostgator, shared and vps, very good support.
    https://netpoint.systems
    SEO/SEM Services & WebDesign/Development

E-commerce hosting is a business in which a company provides other companies whatever they need to sell their products and services on the World Wide Web - including a Web server to serve a company's pages, possibly the Web site design (including catalog pages), and the special capabilities needed to accept, process, ...

It's only been a good time with Exmasters.com hosting, and i'd be willing to pay more for the quality of service they offer!

If that wasn't enough their tech support is amazing. On my first request, it took less than 10 seconds to find a representative, and the responses they gave to my questions came in mere seconds, kind of reminded me of instant message service.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

In my experience, Bluehost India is one of the best platforms to host your e-commerce website. I literally got my e-commerce site up and running in no time. Free SSL and a free domain with really good e-commerce hosting plans ... and fantastic customer support. Moreover, their support all resolves queries in no time..