Html is basic for web development.
    So it's good skill to know more about html.
    We can develop simple web page with the help of html.
    To make a web site looks better then use html with css and standard like bootstrap.

Hope you understand.

Thanks!

No, not really. HTML need a sense of design, but it's simple to learn. It is good for who want to learn easily. Anyone can make a static page in HTML/CSS

Yes i thing HTML is good skill for start your carrier in the design and development .HTML is one of the basic learn to start design and coding field but do not stop it into the this platform .because client wants more thing and knowledge to design like Wordpress,PHP and much more. I First create my website into HTML and Coverted in to the Worpress .
    Last edited by raviyadav; 07-27-2020 at 07:23 AM.

It is definitely worth learning HTML and CSS also some JavaScript because these are the backbones of web development and if you are looking to create a website, you should have a knowledge of both of these two because they can create amazing beautiful websites.

Yes,i think HTML is awesome skill for start your carrier in the design and development .
    HTML is one of the basic language which is open platform and you will get result in the web browser. if you have done with this then learn more language. because there are lot of trending programming language and client looking forward to work on the trending language.