How can I find the most relevant/suitable business directory for my business?

How can I find the most relevant/suitable business directory for my business?

Local business listings and citations play a vital role in reputation, rankings, ... Online marketing: a necessity for all local businesses ... While some business models still see good ROI from print Yellow Pages directories, .

Google My Business.
    Facebook.
    LinkedIn.
    Yellowpages.com.
    Yelp.
    Local.com.
    WhitePages.com.
    Manta.

The most preferred way is to google and check the local business directories with higher domain authority.

Lead Routing Software | Fuzzy Matching Algorithm

I can share my experience as I was looking for investors.With my knowledge of business, I clearly needed people who already know what it is and understand it.I then used the company information database and contacted many companies and many decided to help me.I just had an interesting idea that many people liked.You just need to prepare for either online conferences or if they have branches in your city, then you will need to go to their office.Prepare a presentation and better describe everything you need from them and what you can offer them in return. After all, not all companies like to work with new businesses.