Dedicated Server Bulgaria ?

Hey dudes,
    Require over 2 Tbs of HD, 50 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates.
    What can you say about warez-host.com Dedicated Server Bulgaria services?
    Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

QHoster.com and inxy.com servers are provided in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Why bulgaria? Just to try and evade copyright law?

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend warez-host.com Offshore Hosting services.
    It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    They truly have the best service. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

Accounts from legionbox.com and hostround.com can be good for you.
    They truly have the best service. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

The Technical Support Team gave excellent solution, accurately and rapidly.
    All in all, warez-host.com Dedicated Server Bulgaria is amazing, on boarding was a breeze. Getting sites set up happens so quick. I am able to charge more per hour and have so much more done! My clients love me!

Servers from legionbox.com and eyhost.biz are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    I have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.

If you want to purchase cheap Dedicated Server Bulgaria? Serverwala data center is my favorite web hosting solution. They provide fast and secure dedicated hosting. The dedicated server is preferred by businesses over a shared server because the resources can be enjoyed by the client enterprise alone instead of being shared among multiple users. You can choose high storage dedicated servers. In a storage hosting plan, the provider will provide the hardware, operating system and even technical support to clients while the client only provides the data.

Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    These hosts offer small plans at low costs and since they created excellent condions for linux-oriented webmasters - they are obviously better place.