Trying to find the best one ...

I am trying to find the best EU VPS provider and two hosts are in my mind: asvhost.com and owned-networks.net, so if you were me what would you do?

I have find the best VPS hosting provider i.e VPShost.net which offers fast, secure and reliable VPS hosting service at an affordable rates.

The best VPS providers are: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

If you are looking for managed cloud hosting then trust me Cloudways is the hosting service that you need.

This Cloudways review will definately give you a detailed understanding about this web hosting.

Cloudways uses different platforms as their server like Digital Ocean, Google cloud, Amazon AWS and many more. The most amazing thing is that you can even choose your own server while buying.

Deals from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.