How can I add Hreflang tags in WordPress?

How can I add Hreflang tags in WordPress?

Search for Polylang in the available search box. ...
    Scroll Down until you find the Polylang plugin and click on the “Install Now” button and activate the plugin for use.
    On the left-hand admin panel click on Languages to enter your websites languages information

You can add hreflang tags to your WordPress website without a plugin, by updating your header. php file. To access this file, you'll need to navigate to Appearance > Theme Editor, or use File Transfer Protocol (FTP). In this example, the tags need to be added to the English language content.

First you need to add the URL of the post that you are currently editing and then select its language. After that you need to click on the plus button to add URLs of other variations of the post and their language.

You can add hreflang tags to your WordPress website without a plugin, by updating your header. php file. To access this file, you'll need to navigate to Appearance > Theme Editor, or use File Transfer Protocol (FTP). In this example, the tags need to be added to the English language content.

You can add hreflang tags to your WordPress website without a plugin, by updating your header. php file. To access this file, you'll need to navigate to Appearance > Theme Editor, or use File Transfer Protocol (FTP). In this example, the tags need to be added to the English language content

Quote Originally Posted by swaroop97 View Post
    You can add hreflang tags to your WordPress website without a plugin, by updating your header. php file. To access this file, you'll need to navigate to Appearance > Theme Editor, or use File Transfer Protocol (FTP). In this example, the tags need to be added to the English language content
    Sorry for bumping, pretty sure you've already figured it out already, but for the beginners that are scrolling through here I think it would be nice to share some info. To be honest, that's why WordPress is my favorite platform ever, because it has a lot of third-party resources, more than any other similar developer. Nobody is born a pro at anything, and even though I wouldn't call myself an expert I learned quite some stuff through researching WordPress resources for everything that I needed. I think it's the perfect method of self-learning, and the perfect platform to start with, even if you have bigger dreams.
    Last edited by kellerica; 04-28-2021 at 01:58 AM.

I'm pretty sure that you've already found your answer to this question, but seeing this topic resurface I think it might be useful for some beginners on here to know how to search for information.

Add hreflang to <head>