ecommerce optimize

Hi

How to increase customers on an ecommerce website?

need valuable answers

Hello
    Increase number of visitors to your website and rightly market the products in your relevant target market.

When was the last time you purchased something without seeking for reviews? According to HubSpot Research, 81% of customers ask for recommendations from their friends, family, and colleagues before buying a product or service.

That is to say, keeping your existing customers happy and sound is the key to take your business on a whole new level. If you don’t hear back from your previous customers much, you are leaving a whole lots of money on the table.

We’ve put together 9 customer retention tactics to help you on taking your business to the next level.

If you ask me, I use stable web hosting service provided by hostnamaste.com - they have servers located in India, Europe and USA.
    I have e-commerce website hosted with them. My visitors increase, followed their techs recommendations on driving traffic to my site.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

eCommerce optimization is a holistic approach to improving your website and allowing visitors to easily convert into customers. From navigation and design to content and product descriptions, everything on your website should be intentionally leading users towards the end goal: purchasing your products or services.

Build your brand awareness.
    Build email lists and use email marketing to stay engaged.
    Meet your customers where they are on social media.
    Improve your conversion rate by testing, testing, and testing.
    Use data analysis to improve your strategy.

To e-commerce optimization, SEO is the best way. With the help of search engine optimization, you can enhance your e-commerce platform awareness shortly. Increase your visitor's click on your website through SEO.

eCommerce optimization is a holistic approach to improving your website and allowing visitors to easily convert into customers. From navigation and design to content and product descriptions, everything on your website should be intentionally leading users towards the end goal: purchasing your products or services.