Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Affordable reseller hosting plans?

I am in search for suggestions on these needs:
    - 300 gbs of hard disk, Linux, (Zen Cart or Cube Cart).
    I would like to know your views on Hostforweb.com and Hostnamaste.com reseller hosting plans?
    Any info about them?

I would like to sincerely thank the guys from Hostforweb.com for the excellent service they provide.
    The excellent customer service and technical skills are the best advertisment of this people!
    Also, always chat online service available.

I started using Hostnamaste.com cheap reseller hosting 8 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service.
    Great webhost, they are well experienced despite the prices I'm used to.

300 GBS of hard disk is pretty large for a reseller hosting plan. How many customers do you have ? Maybe a managed dedicated server could be a better choice for you.
    Hostneverdie.com | Quality hosting provider in Thailand.
    Affordable & reliable web hosting since 2009. Blazing fast managed VPS with full root access. Robust email hosting solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I am in search for suggestions on these needs:
    - 300 gbs of hard disk, Linux, (Zen Cart or Cube Cart).
    I would like to know your views on Hostforweb.com and Hostnamaste.com reseller hosting plans?
    Any info about them?

Both are okay brands. With the specifications you suggest, I think you can do better with someone like ResellerClub. Fantastic speed uptime and really good plans. Starting from USD 10, but some major features start adding up with a USD 15 plan. What are you looking at with your budget?

Highly recommend bodhHOST.com for anyone looking for a stable and reliable host.

Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.

Reseller Hosting to get you started with Web Hosting Business

bodHOST offers reliable and performance-oriented web hosting solutions that do not cost the earth!

I chose Hostforweb.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices and also the best support as well..
    There are many useful features included into their hosting plans.
    I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

MilesWeb has cheap reseller hosting India plan allows you to host unlimited websites from your account. Select any MilesWeb reseller hosting package and create unlimited cPanel accounts from WHM & host unlimited websites all over the world from your cheap Linux reseller hosting account.

I highly recommend Host.co.in is one of the cheap web hosting services providers in India and the globe. Live 24/7 tech support, Proactive monitoring, free migration, 99.95% uptime SLA, SSD Storage, Managed Hosting.

Get 60% OFF Linux | Windows Reseller Hosting - Use coupon code DIWALI60 Offer ends 31 Nov. 2020

Hurry up! Avail to this offer now, visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-reseller-hosting
    Last edited by Daniel165; 11-03-2020 at 06:50 AM.
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

Our web designer suggested Hostforweb.com and we're very glad that he did. Everything from selecting the hosting package, purchasing a SSL certificate and dealing with various queries, both technical and non technical have been painless and free from any obstacles.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit.

Reseller hosting allows you to purchase hosting plans in bulk, and then resell them to other users. If you plan to start reseller hosting business. Coolhandle helps you start a reseller hosting business. Their best reseller hosting plan is a great way for you to start your own full-time web hosting company. We offer you complete flexibility and scalability with all the tools you need to succeed.

WebhostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available today. The most basic package for reseller hosting only costs $8 per month with this company. In addition to that, it provides Free Migration, Free Setup & Instant Activation, Free RV Site Builder, Free Domain for Life, Free Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, Free Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's 99.9% Uptime, guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Ultra Fast and Secure, and One-Click Install with Softaculous.

Affordable reseller hosting plans can be narrowed down with the fact you want linux and if you know if you want c panel or cpanel alternative. If you need hosting that has servers located in a certain country helps narrow it down. If you need to find a different affordable resellers hosting pm me i have to find the url for a good one i know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast