Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which field has a better career, web development or SEO?

Hello friends,

I would definitely be Web Developer vs SEO. As a web developer, your skill will continually grow and you will become better at it. With SEO, it's so dynamic that all your knowledge might just vanish the next day. Research most popular PHP frameworks (such as MVC) and know when to use them.

I would definitely be Web Developer vs SEO. As a web developer, your skill will continually grow and you will become better at it. With SEO, it's so dynamic that all your knowledge might just vanish the next day. Research most popular PHP frameworks (such as MVC) and know when to use them.

would definitely be Web Developer vs SEO. As a web developer, your skill will continually grow and you will become better at it. With SEO, it's so dynamic that all your knowledge might just vanish the next day. Research most popular PHP frameworks (such as MVC) and know when to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by ranisharma15 View Post
    Hello friends,

Both are very good for carriers.

Web developers are in demand and it can be a great career if you enjoy solving problems, working as a team and learning continuously. Even though it can be rewarding, it might not be for you.

Both are great domains where you can grow but I would opt for a career in the IT sector rather than SEO. I mean I'm unemployed right now with the pandemic. I have friends that are recommending me to learn languages like C++ or Java as they are wonderful for application creation which looks like the future of everything. I'm also reading several articles on useful sites like https://www.computercareers.org/ where they explain all the possible positions you can get in the sector and also show you the most ideal schools to educate yourself.

Web developers has a great edge than SEO careers. Web developers typically construct the layout of a website, creating a visually interesting home page and user-friendly design.

I think the best way to develop would be web development. Most of people prefer online jobs because they are easier to handle, and many opportunities guarantee career development.IDK my choice stops at online appointments, and I was able to find one with the help of remote QA testing jobs. Soon, I received the answer, and now I work in the IT industry. I understand that the online branch is the most effective way to make crazy money, what every person needs. Does anyone agree with my opinion or not?
    Last edited by LousyMyor; 06-14-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Both fields are better than each other brother. The main thing is your interest if you are interested in development then you would do better in this field and if you interested in SEO then you have to updated daily to daily changes in google. Both are good brother you can’t compare both of them. Both fields are dependent on each other indirectly it’s also a fact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast