Do I need hosting for G suite?

Do I need hosting for G suite?

To use GSuite you just need a domain. You may also not have any hosting. Maybe the problem is with DNS, if they don't work logically nobody can know where emails should go (as in a telephone directory). Instead, with G Suite, you can get all of Google's productivity tools on your own domain.
    Last edited by AdrianG001; 02-23-2022 at 12:53 AM.

Registered User exceltechnologi's Avatar
    Plot No 33, Pocket- 25, Sector 24, Rohini, New Delhi, India
    We do not need any hosting for G Suite. We need only the domain for G Suite. Because Google have own policies and we have to follow these policies.

I have asked hostforweb.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
    I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

At the heart of Google Workspace’s offering, Google Drive is easily one of the most useful productivity tools on the market today. At the entry level $6 Business Starter plan, users get 30GB of cloud storage. For just $8 per active user per month on the Essentials package, you are allotted up to 2 TB of pooled cloud storage across your organization. This affordable price is an option most other cloud storage companies simply do not provide.

To begin, you'll need to pay for your own domain name when you join up. Google workplace doesn't provide website hosting, so you'll need to maintain your site up-to-date.

Web Hosting is a way to introduce your site to multiple users present on the internet. Internet is a powerful way to attach new users or customers.
    I will recommend you a WHUK for your good experience because they provide reliable and affordable services. They got 4.8 ratings out of 5 from 2547 reviews of customers and 24/7 support. If you are new then WHUK suggests you the best plan for your website.

To use GSuite you just need a domain. With G Suite, you can get all of Google's productivity tools on your own domain. It's the same Google Apps you love, with extra features to help your new team work together better. It is known for the collaborative services offered by Google such as Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Slides, Gmail, and Google Drive.
    For creating your website and setting up the custom email account to use with Gmail, we recommend AEserver

Requirements: You purchased your domain name (example.com) during sign-up. You have your website ready (Google Workspace doesn't offer website hosting). You have the DNS record or autoconnect instructions you need from your web host.