Is GoDaddy expensive?

Is GoDaddy expensive?

GoDaddy is the cheapest as far as I know. They are also 'stable' and 'reliable', too. Not sure you will find a better vendor. You will find the best deal and low price during domain registration only.

Verpex is Best Web Hosting Providers , Managed Wordpress , and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan at Verpex, and start building towards success.

Hello,

For domain registration, GoDaddy is the best option. Don't have experience of their web hosting services. But most of the people GoDaddy prefer for domain registration only.
    Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
    Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are cheap and reliable hosting providers.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

It depends on what you mean by expensive. It takes about $10 to register a domain name for one year. There are other companies with similar services, but their prices can go up to $20. Their renewal fees are about $11.99 per year.

But Verpex offers Managed Wordpress Hosting Services to individuals and organizations who wish to host their own web sites. There is no limit to the number of websites that you can host with our reseller hosting services, and we offer continuous support to you.

For more information:

Watch this Video: Click Here

According to me Godaddy is not expensive in when you are going to subscribe them but his support team always try to sell additional service. For example if you are subscribing for $10 for domain registration and $10 for any web hosting plan but if in future, you will face any issue and contact support then he will say upgrade your package.

I bought VPS but when my site is going down and i contact support then first he said that its your coding issue, when we tested on another server then all things was fine .... then contact second time with example then support said need to upgrade VPS because traffics is going high. After that i use another server provider and since 2 years its running smoothly without any issue.

So indirectly its a bit expensive according to my experience.
    SEO Manual Submission Services - Quality and manual services guarantee or money back with us.
    Rank Web SEO - Grow your business by rank website in search engines.