What providers can you recommend me to look at?

Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients website just for testing.
    Found Tzulo.com web host several days ago.
    Still thinking about to try them or not.
    Any reviews please?

Attractive hositng providers are: asvhost.com and eyhost.biz.com.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Hey guys,
    Any reviews please?
    You can try a vps server that should server u well if i may suggest to you...Getting a very cheap hosting might not really do what u want you can get a vps server and a cpanel host your site and have a free mind of 99% uptime. You can try hyfservers.com i have a vps server with them. Good lucks.

I have been nothing but pleased with Tzulo.com hosting services. Their servers are located in the USA, Los Angeles.
    There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.

I enjoy running my sites with Tzulo.com - these guys are very professional and during the time I have been hosting my sites with them (2 years), I had over 1 hour of downtime. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I'm extremely happy with tzulo.com web hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
    No problems so far. They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.

Quality dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Glad to find Tzulo.com dedicated server web host.
    I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Try bodHOST.com. Web hosting at just $1/m with 99.99% uptime SLA, 24x7 Support, SSD storage and many more......

I suggest Hostinger.com. Hostinger is one of the cheapest domain registrars & a fully certified ICANN member. Today with Hostinger you can save even more! Get your custom domain name and unlimited web hosting all-in-one package only for the hosting price. Free domains are included in every Premium and Business cheap web hosting plans.

Just reach to easy.gr.
    Domain Domains

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Hey guys,
    Any reviews please?
    Hey, I hope you are still looking for a good dedicated server provider.

In my experience, I have found ResellerClub's dedicated servers the best for the simple reason that they provide multiple IPs, RAID 1, high storage facilities, and a great uptime and performance.

Their SSD powered servers make it even better for users to make the most of their hosting which helps the website do well in the long run. Besides, they have a strong global network because of their CDN, so access to the site will always be there. I suggest you to check out their pricing on their website if it suits your budget. Also, where are you located?

Brixly.uk is the best place to have a deal due to their top-notch srevices.
    You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.