Lightbulb Windows VPS Hosting in India with 24x7 Fully Managed

Strad Solutions offers you the instant activation of your windows operating system. You get the remote desktop access and a hosting panel of your choice. Get your VPS optimized as per your requirements with our windows support services.

Our Windows support services allow you to get your VPS optimized as per your requirements. With the combination of 24/7 support and best prices in the market you need not go any further with your lookout for a host!.

Strad Windows VPS gives advantage of :

Cheapest Windows VPS in TIER 1 and TIER 2 hosting Providers
    Remote Desktop (RDP ) Access for Windows Server 2008/2012
    All Microsoft related products provided on Monthly fee basis
    Backup and Snapshot facility provided
    Full Server Level and Parial OS Level Support provided
    All servers are Microsoft Windows compliant for Business Continuity
    Know more about our service : https://www.stradsolutions.com/windows-vps.html

Are you looking for windows VPS Hosting in India with 24x7 Fully Managed. I will suggest you Serverwala Data Center. They are my personal favorite web hosting provider. I have been using it for the last 2 year. They provide fully managed vps hosting services with 24/7 technical support and live chat. VPS hosting helps to grow your website traffic.