Where can I get a free domain name and hosting?

Where can I get a free domain name and hosting?

you can get a free domain name and host through Bluehost, hosting, Wix and etc.

Bluehost is the best way to get a free domain Provide For Web Development Services Company. In addition to a domain name, you'll also need to host your website online. Bluehost ranks first on our list of the best web hosting providers. When you sign up for hosting with Bluehost, you'll get a free domain.

Hello,
    Of course, this is possible. You can get free hosting and a domain as well. There are many sites which provide them like for domain the most popular site is Freenom. But the issue with this is they will not provide you with any top-level domain which is very necessary if you want to earn through Adsense.

Also, Top level domains like .com and .in builds trust among people which makes them different from their low-quality domains. I have written an answer to how domains do not affect SEO. You can check it over here.

And let me tell you that there is no need to buy these free domains as the .com domain is available on Godaddy for just 150 rs.

On the other hand, if we talk about free hosting then there may be thousands of sites like 000webhost, gogiehost and the most popular one i.e. infinity free.

They are always ready to provide you with Free hosting but this is just crap.

The downtime is too high, Their daily hits are very low and limited also. Also, The seed of the website is very low. In addition to this, there is also a huge chance of your data transfer and misuse of that data. They can steal your data. This makes your site an easy target for hackers.

Also if you are low n budget then you can Purchase hosting from other sites like Heroclouds, Ambition Host, Paidboom etc. ANd if you are good at a budget then kudos to you, you can use hosting from Big Names like big rock, Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator, reseller club etc.

I am not saying that these free hosting and domain are worst but they are bad and this is an undeniable truth.

You can use these in your portfolio and in your projects. Create sample sites on these free domains and hostings and then show your clients.

I hope this will help to you

Install WordPress at one click.
    It automatically takes backups of your website files and databases.
    Unlimited use of Bandwidth.
    Unlimited disk space.
    It offers you 30 days money-back guarantee.
    Offers you web hosting at rate $3.95/month.

Bluehost is the best way to get a free domain. In addition to a domain name, you'll also need to host your website online. Bluehost ranks first on our list of the best web hosting providers. When you sign up for hosting with Bluehost, you'll get a free domain.