How do I create my own website?

How do I create my own website?

What website are you planning to implement?

Hello,

There are several ways to build your own websites.

You are free to look up for websites/companies like Wix and many others. These websites allow you to build your portfolio related website within a minute but are not recommended though, at least in my opinion. Firstly, because of they are poor of content and more or less in SEO, only that nice “design” is approvable. Also, they do credit themselves. If you creat your page and remove the footer says “Created by Wix | Build your own for free”, they will delete your site or bann you. Lastly, it is only good if you are looking for a rapid solution and have the money to buy specific theme(s) and remove logos/credits, but totally unrecommended if you’d like to LEARN something about websites and its development states.
    Either you use what I mentioned above, and so you buy a webpage theme/design it’s a good solution. Maybe you hire somebody so that person or company will finish it instead of you. You are able to hire someone personally, like one full-stack developer (not sure, but they say they are pros) from Fiverr, or look for “web design, web development” and see a few ads from Google’s Result, there might be a couple of “agencies” that will be happy to prepare your website.
    If you have a good relationship with a web expert I’d suggest him/her so you are able to claim more like “Oh, fix this too, please” and also pay a bit less (maybe) !
    Last but not least, do it on your own. There are numerous courses out there awaiting for you. Even they are for free: stackoverflow, W3Schools, Mozilla Developers, other stack-exchange sites. I’d advice Codecademy, Udemy and Google Developers Console too (Android related stuff and development concepts, AS is also available there for free).
    So as you see, we can calmly say that anybody is able to learn anything, from anywhere. Connectivity involves much possibilities nowadays, it’s all up to you what you want to achieve with it. And in my point of view it’s true! I have learnt from these sources and still doing it! I’m glad that I found such helpful, easy to understand, kind and awesome places & environments that led me here.

I hope this will help to you

Follow This Steps for Creating Own Website

1. Choose Domain Name
    2. Register Domain and Sign up with Web Hosting
    3. Setup Website Using WordPress
    4. Customize Website Design
    5. Setup Navigation Menu as per Requirements

Hope this will help you.