Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cheap dedicated server ... where to have it from?

Where can I have a cheap dedicated server from?
    Two hosts are in my mind: hostnamaste.com and owned-networks.net.

If I were you I would get started from https://cloudarion.com/dedicated-servers/

You may have cheap servers from trustworthy providers: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
    They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

What are the specifications on the server you looking for? Once we know we can send you proper information.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

All I wanted was up and running website and adequate support. I have heard of owned-networks.net web hosting solutions from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more!

Cheap dedicated server with quality support 24x7 and free install/reinstall etc. you could order from vikhost.com
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month.
    So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. Hostnamaste.com is very good hosting provider so far.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

Lightbulb

As I'm using Host.co.in services one of the top Web Hosting Services provider in India and over the gloab. I'll recommend affordable Dedicated Servers Hosting for your services go through Host.co.in.

You will get below features and many more!

-99.95% uptime SLA
    -24/7 Exuberant Tech Support
    -Live telephone and live chat support in multiple languages
    -30-day money-back guarantee
    -Free migration from other hosts
    -Performance SSD Storage
    -optional cPanel or Plesk Panel
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

Well if you are from India, I would like you to try Site Hosting Club. Site Hosting Club provides the cheapest dedicated servers in India with fascinating quality. Go try it out for a month and then say.

Alternatively You can also choose the following
    Cheap Web Hosting in India
    Cheapest Shared Hosting in India
    Cheapest Cloud Hosting in India
    Cheap Wordpress hosting in India
    Cheap Reseller Hosting in India

I would like to suggest you that Kvchosting.net is the best Dedicated hosting provider which offers fast, secure and reliable dedicated hosting service at an affordable rates.

I'm only too happy to recommend Hostnamaste.com web host. Too often, techs will tell you what the problem is before you can explain it. They're good. This recommendation will mean that I will now undoubtedly have to compete with more customers for their attention.

You can get the best-dedicated servers from bodHOST. Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 customer support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.

Happy to share Halloween's offer from bodHOST.

Hurry up! Avail Offer before the night takes over and the offers evade away

Offer valid till 4th November 2020

I would personally suggest you to try B3 Hosting. They're a great company with great dedicated servers. They also have 1 Gbps Internet guaranteed in their VPS, so definitely worth a check! They also offer an amazing privacy, so if you're into Bitcoin stuff and other grey area stuff, they don't have a problem with that!

I suggest you try aws.amazon.com.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast