KVChosting.net vs Inxy.com

Which VPS account is better to have a deal with - either KVChosting.net or Inxy.com?

I like kvchosting.net.
    Because they are US based and have the cheapest rates for professional SSD services.

Use VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostnamaste.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
    My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose kvchosting.net for your website hosting.

Try deals from owned-networks.net and hosting.uk as they are proven to be the best. The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Which VPS account is better to have a deal with - either KVChosting.net or Inxy.com?
    Neither, both have uptime that is inconsistent, my clients had to ask me to give another option. I tried out HostGator India because they have great uptime, bandwidth and security. Price could be a problem when compared to the options you are talking about. But I prefer performance to an absolute no show.

-hope this helps

You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick! Kvchosting.net will definitely meet your expectations.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Stable, reliable service at a great price. Kvchosting.net cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

VPS accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth your attention.
    They are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

VPS deals from owned-networks.net and hosting.uk are worthy.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Buy VPS with good uptime and quality support 24x7 is form Vikhost.com. I highly recommend for trying this hosting.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Cheap servers can be got from kvchosting.net and inxy.com.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

Hello,

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider. If you are looking for reliable, affordable UK VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.