Reliable shared hosting ... where can I have it from?

Hostforweb.com and eyhost.biz shareds accounts are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so which way is better to follow?

I would personally go for B3 Hosting. Is the most reliable provider from Romania I could have found!

I think that customer service and customer support are very important things today.
    So I think if you are looking for good host with good support that worth to have a look at:
    https://www.web.com.ph/

If you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider in Thailand Hostneverdie is the one you can trust. Competent support from experience customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.9% uptime and 15-day money back guaranteed.

As an alternative, can draw your attention to bodHOST.com- the price for them is reasonable, features are unique.

It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

https://www.hostingsource.com/
    They are old and trusted provider and they have good set of services.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

One thing I must say about Hostforweb.com is that they have excellent customer service.
    When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that!
    They are willing to help you out in any way they can.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

It depends on your need and requirement, in my opinion you should go with "hostforweb".

Where are you located and what is your requirement exactly?

Ideally when you post you can talk about what users/visitors your expect and whether this is a business site or just your own site, though you are looking for shared plan.

My guess is that even if it is for presence, HostGator India would be good to start with. Their plan starts at Rs.99/ month with a great storage, uptime, security and bandwidth. And also, their support is worth mentioning, really helpful.

-hope this helps

If you have at least $8 per month you can good solution from
    https://www.hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/

There are lots of options if you will go like that but some of are really good at price. I would suggest before selecting any webhosting, look for there customer service only than it would be worth of buying.

This is a great website. It's easy to use and hostforweb.com customer support is the best I've ever seen.
    It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say, althought they should except other methods of payment than paypal.

Now I see, Hostforweb.com is one of the best option for hosting web sites at cheap rates.
    Why I stick with hostforweb mainly is because whenever I've had issues (my fault or otherwise) their support is fast and knowledgeable and can be relied upon to sort you out.