Gambling and youths

Do you agree that gambling destroys the lives of youths? It seems to me that this is exactly the case

It is all about education
    If you're just curious about my story, or you just want to grab my résumé, you're in the right spot.

Gambling has always been a problem not only for young people, but it seems to me that for people of all ages. Gambling becomes a problem for people with a weak mind or for insecure people. When an immature mind thinks that it will take the jackpot and until it runs out of money, it will not stop playing. I believe that the problem is in education. I'm a rational person and sometimes I play here score88poker.bid. I always take with me an amount of money that if I lose I won't have any problems in the financial part of my life. You should always stop in time and study the area in which you are located.