Website Blog Section Doesn't Crawl and Index

Hi folks, I need your help to solve this issue because i tried from a week but not sorted it.

My website blog pages not showing in Google SERP. I tried to inform google through Google search console but i got this below message in google search console while Inspect URl.

Google search console message = "Discovered - currently not indexed".

Website is:

https://bashamakh.co/blogs.html

Google has not indexed your website yet

This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap. xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs.

But the stats don't matter much if your site doesn't show up in the search results at all. How do you get your new site or blog indexed by Google, Bing, and other ... Once the spider finds a new site or page, it needs to figure out what that new site ... The first graph – the blue one – shows how often Google is crawling your site.

But the stats don't matter much if your site doesn't show up in the search results at all. How do you get your new site or blog indexed by Google, Bing, and other ... Once the spider finds a new site or page, it needs to figure out what that new site ... The first graph – the blue one – shows how often Google is crawling your site.

Step 1: Is my site indexed already?
    Step 2: Install and set up Google Analytics & Search Console
    Step 3: Create a content marketing strategy
    Step 4: Start blogging
    Step 5: Use internal links on your website
    Step 6: Promote social sharing of your content
    Step 7: Add a sitemap plugin to get Google to index your site
    Step 8: Submit a sitemap to Search Console
    Step 9: Create social media channels
    Step 10: Use robots.txt
    Step 11: Index your site with other search engines
    Step 12: Share your content on aggregators
    Step 13: Share your website link everywhere
    Step 14: Set up an RSS feed
    Step 15: Submit your website to directories
    Step 16: Check for Google crawl errors frequently
    [BONUS] Step 17: The pages that shouldn’t be indexed and how to prevent them from being crawled BONUS!
    [BONUS] Step 18: Make a plan for updating old content