Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Hosting for My Website Idea

Hello,
    I am new here, feeling really glad.

I wanted to ask about the best hosting for my website idea. I want to make a website where people buy and sell used smartphones.
    After a few time there will be an huge amount of traffic, so dont want my website server down or these kind of problems
    Any Suggestions?

You can go for wordpress hosting. ctrlswitches.com has managed wordpress hosting services at very less price. best choice for heavy traffic websites.

Hello,

Firstly you have to design a website with the help of WordPress or any cms, after that you can get a host to any hosting provider company such as HostInger, TheSageNext, and GoDaddy. they are the best hosting service provider companies in the world.
    Last edited by smithroy; 01-05-2017 at 11:57 PM.

HostGator is one of the best known hosting sites in the world. YOu can design a website with the help of WordPress. this is my idea

Feel free to try us and see if we are a good fit for your new website.

30 day free trial, no payment or credit card needed. Try us now. Signup here: https://rankmyhub.com/web-hosting-india/

Thank you.
    Information Technology and Services for Global Businesses.
    Web Designing | Web Development | Web Hosting and Information Technology Services
    Web: https://rankmyhub.com/

You should use Kvchosting.com hosting solutions with no doubts. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Hostwinds.com
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Name cheap is one of the best web hosting company that can deliver you reliable and professional services

Quote Originally Posted by areeshkhan544 View Post
    Hello,
    I am new here, feeling really glad.

I wanted to ask about the best hosting for my website idea. I want to make a website where people buy and sell used smartphones.
    After a few time there will be an huge amount of traffic, so dont want my website server down or these kind of problems
    Any Suggestions?
    HostGator is one of the best hosting services in the world

Check out Best SSD Hosting services at Scopehosts.com , contact us for more hosting deals and discounts.

you will find abetter place in google.

you can start with small hosting package and when your site grows you can upgrade your hosting package

==>> http://dailyrazor.com/

They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. Their FB page is great: facebook.com/dailyrazor

hostgator or bluehost, godaddy all are best choose any 100% safe
    DedicatedSolutions
    Our mission is to deliver top-notch dedicated server solutions!
    24/7 Friendly Support |99.99% Uptime Guarantee |orders@dedicatedsolutions.com

You can trust kvchosting.com ssd web host. Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
    It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast