Looking for good, reliable Ukraine VPS hosting with great support

Hey guys

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 100 gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).

Any info on Hostry.com hosting in Ukraine? Can I trust them?

Thanks.

Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at Hostry.com Ukraine VPS for several years, and have only had 1 outage. I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times.

VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
    Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.

Give QHoster.com a try as a nice alternative for getting VPS deals at.
    Use the code: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting with 2-year plans!

With my old host I had problems with the resource usage (mysql queries) but not with bodhost.com – they are simply perfect!
    You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else. VPS hosting from bodHOST is great. Their support services are prompt and efficient. Affordable pricing, SSD storage, 24x7 Support, and many more. Thanks for a nice web hosting service.

bodHOST is offering instant 50% OFF on both Linux and Windows VPS hosting. Tpo avail offer, use code - VPS50

United Networks of Ukraine LLC has been operating in the domestic telecommunications market since 2001 and is constantly evolving, offering customers new high-tech services.