Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User simasingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27

    Hmm!! Bookkeeping and Accounting

    What’s the Difference Between Bookkeeping and Accounting? Which latest accounting software would you recommend for an SME?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,357
    Imagine what would happen to your business if you woke up one day, ... small and medium-sized enterprises – can often mean the difference between ... of gathering information for your ideal bookkeeping SME software, keep ... Some accounting SME software reviews list these as some of the top benefits:.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,020
    Intuit QuickBooks Online.
    FreshBooks.
    Pabbly.
    Wave.
    Sage 50cloud.
    Xero.
    Zoho Books.
    GoDaddy Bookkeeping.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,022
    QuickBooks Online: Best Overall.
    Xero: Best for Micro-Business Owners.
    FreshBooks: Best for Service-Based Businesses.
    QuickBooks Self-Employed: Best for Part-time Freelancers.
    Wave: Best Free Software.

  5. #5
    Registered User simasingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by jayam View Post
    Imagine what would happen to your business if you woke up one day, ... small and medium-sized enterprises – can often mean the difference between ... of gathering information for your ideal bookkeeping SME software, keep ... Some accounting SME software reviews list these as some of the top benefits:.
    Even I thought this will also happen with you what will you do, so that's not the way you should reply with any people who are looking for some help. Still I thought you are much older member in this community forum. So I'm supposing that you'll more informative with newbies like me. Any way....Thanks for replying on my thread.

  6. #6
    Registered User simasingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by chandrao7 View Post
    QuickBooks Online: Best Overall.
    Xero: Best for Micro-Business Owners.
    FreshBooks: Best for Service-Based Businesses.
    QuickBooks Self-Employed: Best for Part-time Freelancers.
    Wave: Best Free Software.
    Hello @ chandrao7

    Thanks for reply, some of them I'm already tried, But I think Xero or Zoho have much more popular in SME's. Thanks again, Good Day!

  7. #7
    Registered User Friend-HRM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3
    Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping is mainly related to identifying, measuring, and recording, financial transactions.

    Accounting: Accounting is the process of summarizing, interpreting, and communicating financial transactions which were classified in the ledger account

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    9
    It's practically the same thing. For example, any accountant who knows everything about accounting automatically understands bookkeeping. Unfortunately, my company is not the most professional accountant and I often turn to cash flow forecast to understand how I can conduct my business in the future. It is very important to understand in what direction it is necessary to develop your business in order to get as much income as possible.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend-HRM View Post
    Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping is mainly related to identifying, measuring, and recording, financial transactions.

    Accounting: Accounting is the process of summarizing, interpreting, and communicating financial transactions which were classified in the ledger account
    That's it !
    I remember when I was just starting my own business, it was very difficult to manage everything. I stayed at work for days and tried to get rid of the pile of documents I had to check. Really, I was basically sleeping at work, but then I decided and hired a very good bookkeeping & accounting services company. I've been working with them for 4 years now, and I can guarantee they never let me down. They do their job very well.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

  Find Web Hosting      
  Shared Web Hosting UNIX & Linux Web Hosting Windows Web Hosting Adult Web Hosting
  ASP ASP.NET Web Hosting Reseller Web Hosting VPS Web Hosting Managed Web Hosting
  Cloud Web Hosting Dedicated Server E-commerce Web Hosting Cheap Web Hosting


Premium Partners:


Visit forums.thewebhostbiz.com: to discuss the web hosting business, buy and sell websites and domain names, and discuss current web hosting tools and software.