Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which web host has best technical support team ?

I would like to get insight on support of different web host offers

Now I am fully-satisfied runing my websites with hostnamaste.com provider, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

For this I can trust none other than Hostripples, they have always helped me with the required assistance at each step. I'm connected to them for 2 years now and have noticed no issues while i host with them.
    As compared to the other hosting firms in the markets Hostripples have always convinced me to stay with them and the major factor holds is "They are cheap", it is truly affordable to host with Hostripples.

I totally recommend Hostripples for their services and support for sure.
    Have a Happy Hosting!

Customer support can be a deal-breaker. Always look up customer reviews for a host you’re considering and start a live chat conversation with a member of their support team. This will give you some valuable insight into how their support works.

I have only a simple use at greenwebpage.com web hosting yet but can say they are reliable, the support is fast and good and solved at this time all my problems - not to mention there were only few! They offer 50% OFF for all shared hosting for paying annualy billing cycle.

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd recommend these hosts: Swissns.ch , Exmasters.com and Dreamhost.com
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I suggest you the below one.
    DreamHost
    Bluehost.
    Domain Domains

I worked with the companies which you said but I don't advise to use them because they don't offer all that they promise. Moreover, all my sites after them were falling. Thanks, that I came across namecheap, the best company in this domain. They increased all my sites and they host the sites perfectly. When I had a problem with a customer ( he can't sign something), the technical staff responded fast and the problem disappeared quickly. Buy vps server and you will be satisfied by their service to the maximum.
    Last edited by kellerica; 10-27-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ameliazen View Post
    I would like to get insight on support of different web host offers
    HostGator India for sure. I have had a tremendous experience with them and my clients can vouch for the same.

Really in all difficult situations, they have handled the pressure well and delivered. I had hosted many VPS websites with them for my clients. Though they were at different places and time zones, their support team that works round the clock, was efficient in answering queries and getting things done.

hostgator is awesome

my recommendation is bluehost

I'd recommend bodHOST. I have had some technical questions and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with this web host at all and have moved three other client's websites to them.

Take a look at cloudarion.com hosting deals. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
    The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out.
    Speed is pretty fast.

I tried hostinger, support is good but service is very bad. Price is the lowest among all hosting providers.

Thanks for the comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast