Need your advice ...

I need your advice in terms of buying a right server and two hosts are in my mind: hostround.com and owned-networks.net, so which plan would you buy and why?

I'd draw your attention to servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

I would buy servers from bodHOST. Superfast servers with 99.95% Uptime, 24x7 tech support, and many more...

I have been using bodHOST's dedicated hosting plan for more than 1 year. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.95% uptime holds true.

You won't go wrong with centohost.com web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Try servers from reliable providers: QHoster.com and ASVhost.com.
    I am truly pleased on having my websites hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. These guys earn with sheer hard work are there for me promptly when I need them.

To buy a server there are two companies that come to mind:

www.xbyte.com
    www.savemyserver.com

Depending where you want to host you can visit www.datacentermap.com for a host that suits your needs/specifications.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews. You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

Can recommend you to look through bullten.com and also kvchosting.net server hosting deals.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I would like to recommend you to have a look at
    https://www.kvchosting.net/blackfriday.html
    They have one good server there for $74.99.

What is it you should thank them for giving you—advise or advice? Advise is a verb that means to suggest what should be done, to recommend, or to give information to someone. The S of advise sounds like a Z. Advice is a noun that means a suggestion about what you should do.

I chose Tzulo.com dedicated hosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy! Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.

Try servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Servers are well-balanced and they are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!

hostround.com is good enough to sign up with. Great price and great service. Easy to use the software.