Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Backlinks I do first for SEO?

Can anyone help me with backlinks ?
    I want to know more about it.

Five tricks to create relevant SEO backlinks

Keep your links relevant. The relevancy depends on the following points:

Make friends with authority websites.
    Concentrate on websites with real traffic.
    Be careful while spreading your anchor text.
    Get backlinks from high standard websites.

Keep your links relevant. The relevancy depends on the following points: ...
    Make friends with authority websites. ...
    Concentrate on websites with real traffic. ...
    Be careful while spreading your anchor text. ...

Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a "vote of confidence" from one site to another. In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content.

That being said, let's take a look at the best tools to track backlinks of any website.
    SEMRush. SEMRush is our top recommendation for a backlink checker. ...
    LinkMiner. LinkMiner is designed specifically to check backlinks. ...
    Ubersuggest. Ubersuggest is a tool from Neil Patel. ...
    Ahrefs. ...
    Moz Pro. ...
    BuzzSumo. ...
    OpenLinkProfiler.

A link referring to another page is a backlink (in simple language)

For SEO we look on Internal backlinks and external backlinks

Internal backlinks: links referring to another webpage but same domain are internal backlinks. Example over here: Gundeep Singh Grover (this link takes you to my profile in quora, now the domain is same but the page is different)
    External backlinks: Links pointing to another domain example : overview for gundeeep (this is a link pointing to my profile in reddit, now this a external link from quora to reddit)
    Now comes DO-FOLLOW and NO-FOLLOW links:

Do- follow links are those which pass the link value or link juice further, to the page where the link is pointed. Like in the 1st example you see my quora link is do-follow link. we can do inspect element to check the link is do follow or no follow.
    No-follow links are links which do not pass link value to the pointing link page. These links are favourable to give to the websites which you want to link, but do not take any responsibily of the website youre linking to, like if the website authority is low to which you are pointing you can give no-follow link.
    IF in case you have to get link from any site, try getting do-follow link, but this does not meant that you completely ignore it. A no-follow link from a very Authority website is also good.
    for beginners i suggest you to just maintain a decent ratio between do-follow and no-follow links, create both of them.
    Remember links are to be created genuinely. Do not spam or create unnecessary links. keep things natural.

How to give a do-follow link <a href=”https://abc.com/zy” > click here </a>

no-follow link: <a href=”https://abc.com/zy”>rel=”nofollow”>click here</a>

In the above links the anchor text is “click here”

A back link is further categorized into many categories like contextual links, site-wide links, footer links etc, you will be learning everything further if you learn SEO properly and do fine research.

1) Editorial backlinks. ...
    2) Guest blogging backlinks. ...
    3) Backlinks in business profiles. ...
    4) Backlinks from webinars. ...
    5) Free-tool backlinks. ...
    6) Acknowledgment backlinks. ...
    7) Guest post bio backlinks. ...
    8) Badge backlinks.

Hi godwin, thank you for your detailed answer about backlinks. I know that backlinks are an important part of SEO website promotion. They help search robots to scan your site and understand the topic of the pages and this is one of the most important ranking factors. This is why every website owner wants to get as many backlinks as possible. Unfortunately, backlinks are not free and creating them requires a lot of time and effort. Therefore, it is very important to learn how to make each purchased backlink profitable and you should prepare the site for the most effective promotion. So I found a blog on https://www.smartial.net/ where there are many interesting articles that contain useful information that you can use to promote your site.
    Last edited by stevehayes; 02-09-2021 at 12:12 PM.

Because the “publishing online content” link comes first and Google values the first backlinks more than they value the last ones — or even the ones after. Lastly, in your education about link building's effect on SEO, you need to understand the difference between internal links and external links.

I agree with this post. This is a very informative post.

Hello,

A backlink is a link to a website from a different website. It is similar to citation in some ways. Search Engines tend to analyze the quality of backlinks in order to determine the importance of a website which is why it is often used heavily for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Search Engines however are smart. They are capable of recognizing unnecessary link building in websites due to algorithms that let them assess content. This is why it is highly essential for rising brands to use backlinks that will be accepted by Google and other search engines because quality backlinks act as one of the highest-ranking factors in a search engine result page. Since a company or an organization must handle its PR for improving its brand image, using backlinks to gain higher visibility in search engines makes the website of the organization more accessible to the public.

I hope this will you

You should build do-follow high authority backlinks for your site higher performance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast