How to grow own online business using bulk sms service?

Hello guys,

I hope you are doing well.

My Name is Govind and I run a small online business in India. So i want to know "How to grow my own online business using Bulk SMS service?"

Can you please help me? because I m a very critical situation about the business.

I am waiting for your reply soon

Thanks
    Govind

Hi,
    Bulk SMS helps you to promote your product through SMS. Bulk SMS also helps to awareness of the business's new product among your local customers. Bulk SMS helpful in business in many ways as per your requirement, you can use them for brand awareness, promote a product, business awareness, etc.

Become a Bulk SMS Service Provider. To setup an SMS gateway of your own, you have to follow the following steps: ...
    Start as a Bulk SMS Reseller. ...
    Get into the Business as Bulk SMS Aggregator

Get Started with the Bulk SMS Service Business in India
    Become a Bulk SMS Service Provider. To setup an SMS gateway of your own, you have to follow the following steps: ...
    Start as a Bulk SMS Reseller. ...
    Get into the Business as Bulk SMS Aggregator.

We will present them briefly:
    Method 1: Click the New Message button in the TextMagic web app. Write your message, configure your sender settings and select your recipients. ...
    Method 2: You can send mass texts using TextMagic's email to SMS feature. ...
    Method 3: Send bulk SMS directly from your Contact Lists tab.

Using free bulk SMS software, you can easily send SMS from any place in the country using the SMS reseller's website. If you are not able to access the internet at all times of the day, you can connect your cell phone to your computer and keep sending bulk SMSes with the same SMS rates.