How to export Google Adwords data displayed in the graph format?

Hello Experts,
    where i can export the data displayed in google adword graph.

Export your account to a spreadsheet

Go to the Account menu > Export. You can choose to export as the whole account, export selected campaigns and ad groups, export current view, or export custom rules.

Open Google Trends.
    Search for a term.
    In the top right of the chart, click Download .
    Open the file using a spreadsheet application, like Google Sheets.

If you're looking to pull data from a specific report in Google Analytics, then you can use the Export option given at the top right corner. And if you have a WordPress site, then using MonsterInsights, you can easily pull data as a PDF file.

Soooo, how do you actually do that guys?! I am sorry for being that late, however I really need to find out how to that as soon as possible. I have tried to do exactly as jayam said, I exported my own account to a spreadsheet, went to the menu and then select Export however it just would not work actually, and I do not understand why is it happening like that. I need that as soon as possible as I really need to connect gravity forms to google sheets for a project that I am working for, the client wants it done by the end of the week.

Hi, you can try Google data studio. You can get adwords data into data studio and build your custom reports for free.

Go to the Account menu > Export. You can choose to export as the whole account, export selected campaigns and ad groups, export current view, or export custom rules.

Go to the Account menu > Export. You can choose to export as the whole account​, export selected campaigns and ad groups, export current view, or export custom​