How can i active my disabled Facebook account ?

Hello Experts,
    Kindly help me to resolve this issue.
    My Facebook account is showing disable for the last 10 days, how can I activate my account. I tried many ways still not able to do.

You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you'll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can't remember your password, you can request a new one.

if you submit an appeal by giving the Email Address, the status of the appeal will be sent to your Email Inbox. So at least you will come to know whether your Facebook account appeal is rejected or approved. So without email how will you know the status of your appeal? And in this case, if you provide a mobile number, you need to manually check your Facebook account by daily logging in, and thus by seeing whether your account is activated or still disabled.

My account got restrict due to some reason. I contact them back and provide my orignal passport. They enabled my account in 24 hours

You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you'll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can't remember your password, you can request a new one.

If your Facebook account has been disabled, the process to reactivate it typically involves following Facebook's guidelines and submitting an appeal through their platform. Here's a general guide to help you reactivate your disabled Facebook account:

Review Facebook's Community Standards and Terms of Service: Ensure that you understand Facebook's rules and guidelines to avoid violating their policies in the future.

Visit the Facebook Help Center: Go to the Facebook Help Center and search for "disabled Facebook account." Facebook provides specific instructions and information regarding disabled accounts.

Follow the Appeal Process: Facebook usually provides a form or a link for users to appeal a disabled account. This process may involve providing information to verify your identity and explaining why you believe your account should be reinstated.

Provide Necessary Information: When submitting your appeal, make sure to provide accurate information and be as detailed as possible. Include any relevant details that may help Facebook understand your situation.

Be Patient: After submitting your appeal, it may take some time for Facebook to review your case. Be patient and refrain from submitting multiple appeals, as this could further delay the process.

Check for Updates: Keep an eye on your email or notifications from Facebook regarding the status of your appeal. Facebook will notify you if your account has been reinstated or if they require additional information.

Contact Facebook Support (if necessary): If you encounter any issues or have questions during the appeal process, you can try reaching out to Facebook's support team for assistance.

Depends on why your account was disabled. If you were using it in violation of their terms of service, they may not reactivate the account.
    Front Range Injury Attorneys | top personal injury attorney | Denver truck accident attorney| Personal injury attorney denver | Denver car accident attorney | Motorcycle accident attorneys denver | Denver car accident lawyer | Denver personal injury law firms | Colorado car accident attorney | Car accident lawyers denver

To reactivate a disabled Facebook account, visit the login page and enter your credentials. Follow on-screen instructions to submit an appeal explaining why your account should be reinstated. Provide accurate details and await Facebook's response. If the appeal is successful, your account will be reactivated. Check your email or notifications for updates. Ensure compliance with community standards to prevent future issues.