Why I Cannot recommend my Facebook business?

Why I Cannot recommend my Facebook business?

Hi,
    If you can't find a review, check your Page's Recommendations (you can filter by most recent Recommendations to help you find it). If you still can't find a review or Recommendation, it may have been removed because it didn't follow FB Community Standards.

If you can't find a review, check your Page's Recommendations (you can filter by most recent Recommendations to help you find it). If you still can't find a review or Recommendation, it may have been removed because it didn't follow our Community Standards. Learn how to manage your Page's other tabs and sections.

If you can't find a review, check your Page's Recommendations (you can filter by most recent Recommendations to help you find it). If you still can't find a review or Recommendation, it may have been removed because it didn't follow our Community Standards. Learn how to manage your Page's other tabs and sections.

Facebook allows Recommendations only for Pages that have not only provided a physical location but chose to display a map within their applications. If you deselect the check box to display the map, the Recommendations box disappears.

Go to the Page of the business you want to recommend by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
    Click Recommendations or Reviews on the left side of the Page.
    Click Yes to recommend the Page or No to not recommend it.
    Write a Recommendation.

If you can't find a review, check your Page's recommendations (you can filter by most recent recommendations to help you find it). If you still can't find a review or recommendation, it may have been removed because it didn't follow our Community Standards. Learn how to manage your Page's other tabs and sections.