Is Google my business social media?

Is Google my business social media?

Hi,
    Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. To help customers find your business, and to tell them your story, you can verify your business and edit your business information.

No. It is not social networking site. Google My Business is a free tool that allows you to manage how your business appears on Google, including search and Maps. Your Google My Business profile includes your business name, address, and phone number, making it easy for customers to discover your business.

A Google My Business account lets you show up in search results when people are looking for you online. It’s free, which makes it an affordable marketing tool for small and big businesses alike.Google My Business accounts also improve your local SEO

Social networks have become important in our everyday lives, with an estimated 2.77 billion users total worldwide. However, Google still has an active social network and this network is different because Google has taken an already successful service and slowly added social-like features to it.

Social networks have become important in our everyday lives, with an estimated 2.77 billion users total worldwide. However, Google still has an active social network! ... And this network is different, because Google has taken an already successful service and slowly added social-like features to it.

Social networks have become important in our everyday lives, with an estimated 2.77 billion users total worldwide. However, Google still has an active social network! ... And this network is different, because Google has taken an already successful service and slowly added social-like features to it

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. To help customers find your business, and to tell them your story, you can verify your business and edit your business information.

Your business needs social media because it opens up a dialogue with your audience, not just a one-way conversation. On social media you can address praise, answer questions, mitigate concerns, or just chat in real time.