Google Ads works on an auction system, which takes place every time a user performs a keyword search. To “win” the Google Ads auctions and see your Google advertisement appear for relevant keywords, you'll need to optimize your Quality Score and bid amount.

Google Ads (AKA Google AdWords) is the online advertising platform owned and operated by Google. It is also the largest and most widely used online advertising network in the world, and millions of businesses advertise online using Google advertising to reach new customers and grow their business.

Google AdWords is only worth it if your ads receive genuine clicks from customers. Unfortunately, in the PPC world, a lot of clicks are often fraudulent, and many users often have no intention of ever buying your product or service.

Google Ads is the online advertising platform owned and operated by Google. It is also the largest and most widely used online advertising network in the world, and millions of businesses advertise online using Google advertising to reach new customers and grow their business.

Google Ads works on an auction system, which takes place every time a user performs a keyword search. To “win” the Google Ads auctions and see your Google advertisement appear for relevant keywords, you'll need to optimize your Quality Score and bid amount.

Hello,

Google Ads is a platform given by Google (originally called Google AdWords) for setting up text ads, product listings, and support listings, cellular App installs, and video advertisements.

This electronic platform enables business owners to put ads on a local, national or even international level. Various digital advertising and marketing firms in Pune, operate exclusively on Google Advertising.

This support offering by Google has revolutionized how we market. Though a lot of traditional mediums like newspapers, billboards, and billboards continue to be utilized by businessmen, Google Advertisements has demonstrated a steady increase in the past ten years.

In a conventional advertising setup, an advertisement is shown to anyone and everybody. Let us take an example: When I put an ad about"DSLR Cameras" on the front page of this paper, everybody who adheres to the paper will read my advertisement.

However, not all readers of the paper are photography fans, therefore a massive chunk of my ad-spend is squandered on a market that isn't my goal population.

This is where Google Advertising differs. Google Ads will display my advertisement only to people who look for certain keywords and phrases I have targeted, including, Cameras, DSLR Cameras, low-budget DSLR Cameras.

Therefore, showing my advertisement simply to some relevant audience, that will be likely prepared to bring an action on the grounds of the search. Because of this, it's far better to use Google Ads to Boost your Ad-Spend ROI.

I hope this will help you