Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search Engine Optimization and IP/Hosting

Hello All,

I would like to know if having a dedicated IP address/hosting has any impact on your search engine rankings ??

Is there any info whether search engines like or ignore dedicated hosted websites with dedicated IP addresses ??

Do let me know your thoughts.

No, it doesn't. This question has been asked a few times already, and you can find those threads by using the forum search.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ASP-Hosting.ca View Post
    No, it doesn't. This question has been asked a few times already, and you can find those threads by using the forum search.
    Thanks for the info. I had foggy idea about this thing, and just wanted to confirm before suggesting changes in web host for one of my client.

Anyway if you are going to concentrate on SEO - get separate IP for sure. In case with shared IP you might have problems due to the neighbors on that IP
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Having an static IP address for a single website is recommended and for more than one, it is nice to try having separate web hosting accounts.

But for having good SEO places and in fact search engines rankings, you need having links pointing at your website and the hosting features like IP addresses are not that important.

i think dedicated ip gives your site a real boost.

Dedicated ip is much better than shared ip... with dedicated ip.. your site traffic always up...
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

Dedicated IP also helpful but you need to do promotional activity to improve search engine rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by kumar80 View Post
    Dedicated IP also helpful but you need to do promotional activity to improve search engine rankings.
    Absolutely
    You will never be rank high with your hands down and having dedicated IP
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Dedicated IP will certainly help u in many aspects, one of those is SEO, using shared IP there is a chance of your IP getting banned in many directories , social bookmarking sites. Dedicated IP is advantageous here.
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

Thanks for the useful information. I was facing this IP problem from past few times.

hi

Thanks for the info.. u r clear my all doubts

I think search engines not thinks about dedicated IP address/hosting, when they are ranking a web site.

afafasa
    In SEO further Search Engine Marketing, could slick purely be a formula? Substantial is manageable to crowd accomplished theories on the subject of search engine marketing and find a fashion that works, since now that is. Prestige search engine optimizations, slick are no secrets. To reach extreme search engine assessing and aggression quality traffic to

I assume dedicated IP is better than Shared IP as once your shared IP banned your website will crash,if you use the dedicated IP the situation doesn't appear.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast