What is Google Authorship Markup ?

Hello everyone,
    What is the fundamental behind Google Authorship Markup ?

dear friend,
    Google Authorship markup means that people who click on your author byline in the SERPs will be taken straight to your Google+ profile page. Which means that they can see what you post in your Google+ stream and they can directly add you to their circles.

Having the Google Authorship markup means that people who click on your author byline in the SERPs will be taken straight to your Google+ profile page. Which means that they can see what you post in your Google+ stream and they can directly add you to their circles.

A system that would allow the content of expert authors to rank higher in search results pages than the content from less credible authors. In many ways, this was to be the foundation for today's Google authorship.

Google Authorship markup is no longer supported in web search. To learn about what markup you can use to improve search results, visit rich snippets.

Having the Google Authorship markup means that people who click on your author byline in the SERPs will be taken straight to your Google+ profile page. This means that they can see what you post in your Google+ stream and they can directly add you to their circles.

Hello,

Google Authorship Markup was a method of allowing Google to identify your web content (i.e., blog posts and such) so they should show additional information about you, taken from your Google+ profile, in their search results.

If you’ve heard about Google authorship markup, but have been confused as to how to get started with it, you are definitely not alone. I’ve been writing about this topic since August of 2011, and have worked to get this process up and running on three separate blog sites (Search Engine Land, Internet Marketing Ninjas, and The SEO Ace– all coincidently, sites that publish my content!).

I’ve learned a few things along the way, right and wrong, but I’ve gotten it properly set up and now my goofy mug usually graces the Google search engine results pages (SERPs) when you search for content I’ve written.

I hope this will help you

Having the Google Authorship markup means that people who click on your author byline in the SERPs will be taken straight to your Google+ profile page. Which means that they can see what you post in your Google+ stream and they can directly add you to their circles.

Bluehost – Best for power and flexibility at a reasonable price.
    Hostinger — Most bang for your buck.
    InMotion– Best cloud VPS plans.
    A2 Hosting– Best low-cost unmanaged plans for developers.
    HostGator – Best for locking in low introductory pricing rates.
    iPage – Best cheap VPS plans.

Authorship markup and publisher markup is pretty much guaranteed to improve a website's search engine results page (SERP) ranking.

Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Browse to the Google+ page Link your Google+ profile to the content you create (you must sign in to your Google account to complete this procedure).
    Type or paste the email address used in your content's byline link into the Step 4 text box, and then click Signup for Authorship.