If your business is eligible to be verified by phone, you'll find the “Verify by phone” option when you request verification. If you don't find it, verify your business by mail instead. Sign in to Google My Business. Choose the business you'd like to verify.

Sign in to Google My Business.
    Choose the business you'd like to verify, then click Verify now.
    Make sure that you can directly answer your business phone number to receive your verification code.
    Click Verify by phoneto have the code sent to your phone via automated message.
    Enter the code from the message.

Google requires that you enter a valid mailing address for your business. You can conceal this address from searchers, however, and you can use a different criterion — "service areas" — to define your location on Google Maps.

If your business is eligible to be verified by phone, you'll find the “Verify by phone” option when you request verification. If you don't find it, verify your business by mail instead. Sign in to Google My Business. Choose the business you'd like to verify.

Click ‘Next' after entering the name of your company. Include your services in your name as well. When consumers search for your services, you will show higher in Google Maps as a result of this. Enter a few additional details about what you do in the last few steps. Finally, you'll be prompted to provide your company's postal address. This address will be used by Google to send you a verification postcard, but it will be kept private. By the way, I achieved it for my startup with the services of the site's coworking space. I promise, the pleasant ambiance had a significant impact on the work's quality.
    Last edited by JonyWest; 06-25-2021 at 04:37 AM.

Verify a business by phone

1.On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app.
    2.Go to Verify Click on your phone number.
    3.To get your verification code, make sure you can directly answer your business phone number or receive texts.
    4.Enter the code from the automated message or text.