Mexico Personal web site suggestions ?

Hi,
    I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Thinking to try digitalserver.com.mx web hosting? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Suggestions?

Thanks

As an alternative, check QHoster.com out. Really good hosting provider that goes the extra mile to help their customers.
    Tech support team always so helpful and resolves issues as soon as they are given. They are honest.
    Last edited by Vec&sec; 11-05-2020 at 04:29 AM.

All I can say is that digitalserver.com.mx is a great host! I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about the servers, network. I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.

it's important to remember that your personal site shouldn't just be pages full of text—your resume and cover letter handle that. Instead, find ways to visualize yourself and your accomplishments. Maybe it's creating a simple logo that represents you and what you do.